One word awesome.
I quickly managed to put together the basis of a seamless editor. This is described in a seven part article.
- Part1 - toggling content editable
- Part2 - Adding some style
- Part3 - Adding editing buttons
- Part4 - A seamless structure editor
- Part5 - All the buttons
- Part6 - Storing the results forever
- Part7 - Integration with couchdb
I like how you gradually let the user see what the code was doing to the editor.
It is certainly interesting for me to read that article. Thank author for it. I like such topics and everything connected to this matter. I would like to read more on that blog soon.
Post a Comment